The first event was held tirsdag den 2. april 2019 kl. 9:00-12:15:
- Kasper Lindgaard, head of the Life Science-unit of the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, who gave a presentation on the work and goals of the unit.
- Henrik Vestergaard, vice-managing director, Lif, who provided a critical stance towards the political focus on the Life Science-field.
- Kristine Peers, General Counsel, EFPIA, who shed light on the challenges which the innovative pharmaceutical industry is facing.
A detailed program can be viewed here
DALILA's second event was held tirsdag den 1. oktober 2019 kl. 13:00-17:00:
• The Danish Medicines Council represented by Chairman Steen Werner Hansen. He will talk about the tasks and process of the Council.
• Amgros represented by Chief Legal Counsel Maria Marloth Henze. She will talk about procurement and tendering procedures as well as legal issues of special focus.
• Pfizer represented by Health & Value and Communication Director Kjetil Hagen. He will talk about the company's experience with the Danish Medicines Council.
In connection with the event, the general assembly of the association was also held.
A detailed program can be viewed here.
Webinar om COVID 19 og danske life science virksomheder den 27. maj 2020
DALILA hosted a webinar on May 27th of May 2020 about COVID-19 and Danish life science companies: consequences and experiences.
Information was provided, inter alia, on:
• The life science unit at the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs in the COVID-19 crisis - status and experience /by Head of Office Carsten Kjær Joensen
• Case study: Novo Nordisk – experiences from the COVID-19 crisis by lawyer Kristine Aachmann Bethe, Director, Pharma Law, Novo Nordisk
DALILA’s Autumn event 2020: From life science start-up to listed company
On 20 October 2020 at 15.30, DALILA hosted the event “The journey from life science start-up to listed company.”
Topics and Speakers:
- The entrepreneur game by Anders Fink Vadsholt, CFO, Ophazyme
- The challenges by Morten Albrechtsen, CEO, FluoGuide A / S
- The journey to IPO by Nanna Luneborg, Partner, Novo Ventures
Kromann Reumert, Sundkrogsgade 5, DK-2100 Copenhagen
Digital Health – challenges, possibilities and the future
On 22 April 2021 at 9:00, DALILA hosted an event about the future of Digital Health.
Download program here